The Joshua Nkomo Scholarship: Calling Zimbabwe’s Bright Minds.

The Joshua Nkomo Scholarship is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for academically gifted students like you.

What is the scholarship about?
Who: Zimbabwean citizens under 21 years old.
What: Scholarships for first-year undergraduate studies at Zimbabwean universities. 🇿🇼
Focus: Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics (STEM) studies get 70% of the spotlight, while other disciplines claim the remaining 30%.

Why Apply?
Empowerment: Over 3,050 deserving students have soared with this scholarship.
Passion for STEM: If you’re a STEM enthusiast, this is your moment!
Gender Equality: 60% of our selected scholars will be women. Let’s break barriers together!

We are on a mission to cultivate the next generation of innovators, problem-solvers, and pioneers who will shape Africa’s destiny.

Eligible candidates are required to submit the following documents:

Apply Now:

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *