SCHOLARSHIPS

The Joshua Nkomo Scholarship: Calling Zimbabwe’s Bright Minds.

The Joshua Nkomo Scholarship is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for academically gifted students like you. What is the scholarship about?Who: Zimbabwean citizens under 21 years old.What: Scholarships for first-year undergraduate studies at Zimbabwean universities. 🇿🇼Focus: Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics (STEM) studies get 70% of the spotlight, while other disciplines claim the remaining 30%. Why Apply?Empowerment: […]

The Joshua Nkomo Scholarship: Calling Zimbabwe’s Bright Minds. Read More »

Turkey Government Scholarship 2024 (Fully-funded Undergraduate, Master and PhD Scholarships for International Students)

Turkey Government Scholarship 2024 (Fully-funded Undergraduate, Master and PhD Scholarships for International Students) Are you an aspiring student seeking a world-class education without the financial burden? The Turkey Government Scholarship 2024, also known as Türkiye Burslari Scholarship, is your gateway to pursuing Undergraduate, Master, and PhD programs in renowned Turkish Universities, and applications are now

Turkey Government Scholarship 2024 (Fully-funded Undergraduate, Master and PhD Scholarships for International Students) Read More »